Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

* * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *

Go down 
+89
brenttaustin
Mod Rod
sonorcal
DirtyBobbysBikes
Lloydeezy E
gotstago1406
Jack
fixed_marxist
dgf#1
rocferd
roadfiend
AlmothePirate
Casbah
mnstr_hyde
rabbit
era
RestEasy
SKEPTIC
MiguelC
Duece
awwlehber
eastcoastchris
Norcalfixed
skyy
SESK1904
Output
Eugynn
PACKMAN
nikitynick
joshuagarrett4
taylorgang619
Trem
poorman
WhatACatchDonny
scmalex
chimchongdlight
jk343
BoozyMcLiverRot
nerdfixi
trackbikecrackpipe
Legalize It
SEHvay
velodrone
TJW
The Kirby
cpg
RiskItForABiscuit
phm94
daviidsjdmx
Paco
univegablack
rod-one
The Tim
revolutionkid
supermario6582
Corey
teamELI
shwiendo
joban
chaselord
Darryl Bagaoisan
mrdanielface
Mr Berto
tai_n34
Jethro
kunchai
SeahawkSFG
ziovan
VinceEatsPho
andr3
fuckirvine
xticex
tedisdead
TRiCC
Mannysaurz!
rickyKIXX
biz 1904
msg joe
unonimous
punkbrad
billykra
Wiziloe
mattamatta
Ray
Paulo
andrewmgalvan
Admin
jeffshmeff
paulmitchel
93 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Darryl Bagaoisan
Follower
Follower
Darryl Bagaoisan

Seller Positive Feedback : 0

* * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 11 Icon_minitime6/21/2010, 10:16 am

Welcome Mason, and btw, nice bike you have there. Smile
Back to top Go down
punkbrad
punkbrad

Seller Positive Feedback : 11

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 11 Icon_minitime6/21/2010, 10:28 am

nice bike! u need some purple Bear sTraps just lemme know - love the white rubber on the black V.
Back to top Go down
Norcalfixed
n00b
n00b
Norcalfixed

Seller Positive Feedback : 1

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 11 Icon_minitime6/22/2010, 2:39 am

Im lookin at getting a pair eventually. sadly i just spend all the last of my money getting this bike, next is a kryptonite fahgettaboudit and then some of those sick sTraps
Back to top Go down
eastcoastchris
n00b
n00b
eastcoastchris

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 11 Icon_minitime8/2/2010, 2:54 am

whats up people, im Chris. im from New Jersey, but im finishing school in Kent,Ohio. I spend my summers on the east coast and have been hanging out in Brooklyn.

I dont exclusively ride fixed, but its my favorite way to cruise around.

currently, i have a Guerciotti Shadow Pista, and im running it with 170 Omnium cranks, Deda zero100 stem and Deda Pista bars. im currently using a generic crabon seatpost, and a black concor comfort saddle. in a couple of weeks im going to be upgrading to a reynolds recon track wheelset, and a thomson post/seatclamp/stem.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my other bikes include a

2007 masi gran criterium with a spinergy stealth wheelset and a full sram rival group.

and a 2010 leader 727tr with sram s300 cranks, risers, a generic stem, and alien wheels. i use this as my everyday beater.
Back to top Go down
WhatACatchDonny
Lurker
Lurker
WhatACatchDonny

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 11 Icon_minitime8/30/2010, 10:38 am

Hey guys so i've already introduced myself months ago but I never posted my bike since it has been a work in progress till a couple weeks ago. So here it is.

Its a brandless track frame that I ended up getting for free cause they shipped it with a bent dropout that I then fixed. Tech9 wheelset, Sugino XD cranks, running 46/16 but i really need a new cog cause the one it came with is pretty shitty.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Host
Host
Admin

Seller Positive Feedback : 10

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 11 Icon_minitime8/30/2010, 1:45 pm

You have a nice style man!
Back to top Go down
https://fixies.forumotion.com
awwlehber
n00b
n00b
awwlehber

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 11 Icon_minitime8/30/2010, 1:56 pm

WhatACatchDonny wrote:
Hey guys so i've already introduced myself months ago but I never posted my bike since it has been a work in progress till a couple weeks ago. So here it is.

Its a brandless track frame that I ended up getting for free cause they shipped it with a bent dropout that I then fixed. Tech9 wheelset, Sugino XD cranks, running 46/16 but i really need a new cog cause the one it came with is pretty shitty.

WOW! That is so nice.

I still have to get a recent pic of mine.[list][*]
Back to top Go down
WhatACatchDonny
Lurker
Lurker
WhatACatchDonny

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 11 Icon_minitime8/30/2010, 2:45 pm

haha thanks guys

I painted the frame myself with graffiti style spray cans.
Back to top Go down
Duece
n00b
n00b
Duece

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 11 Icon_minitime10/12/2010, 10:16 am

Sup all, my name is Duece I`m reside in SD now but just moved from LA. I ride mostly in Downtown Area-Seaport Village and All over LA. I ride an Aluminum Raleigh and a Vintage Steel Trek, the Raliegh I built up myself while the Trek was purchaed from Velo Cult. I ride early mornings or after work for exercise and travel when I travel in Dtwown, Gaslamp, Seaport VIllage areas. Will post pics once I get it online.
Back to top Go down
MiguelC
n00b
n00b
MiguelC

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 11 Icon_minitime10/12/2010, 11:12 am

Hey whats up everyone Im Miguel. I live in the central valley California. I just started riding fixed about two months ago.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Host
Host
Admin

Seller Positive Feedback : 10

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 11 Icon_minitime10/13/2010, 8:42 am

Whats up new dudes!
Back to top Go down
https://fixies.forumotion.com
SKEPTIC
n00b
n00b
SKEPTIC

Seller Positive Feedback : -1

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 11 Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 9:02 am

Hey fellas, the names Scott.
I hail from Santa Cruz, CA and currently live in Bloomington, IN.

My 1980's Schwinn World Sport on the night it was stolen.

My 1981 Schwinn Le Tour currently in the making.

Back to top Go down
RestEasy
n00b
n00b
RestEasy

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 11 Icon_minitime11/1/2010, 2:41 am

sup people im new to the forum, i stay in Long Beach CA and currently lookin to meet up with some people to ride with,.
Back to top Go down
era
n00b
n00b
era

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 11 Icon_minitime11/6/2010, 5:52 am

suuup. from mira mesa and just signed up

my bike thing:

Back to top Go down
rabbit
n00b
n00b
rabbit

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 11 Icon_minitime11/10/2010, 5:45 am

hey names josh i'm from jersey. i ride jersey suburbs and philly. currently building my first fixed (old peugeot). i used to ride an old schwinn continental 2.
Back to top Go down
mnstr_hyde
Follower
Follower
mnstr_hyde

Seller Positive Feedback : 3

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 11 Icon_minitime11/13/2010, 11:55 pm

Yo! I've been lurking these forums! Hope its not dead yet.
Always down to ride and try something new.
Mr monstar Hyde at your service. Riding with the "wreckage" crew in long beach. CA. Done a couple critical mass rides and taco Tuesdays.
Something about riding frees me up so that's how I got into it.

I ride a phat. Cycle aluminum frame (cheap)
700c wheels and with sugino messanger crank sets. And shimano bottom bracket. More upgrades coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Casbah
n00b
n00b
Casbah

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 11 Icon_minitime11/14/2010, 2:20 pm

Hi everybody! My name's Spenser, I brave the crazy Texas motorists on this, my second fixed gear:

The stem is about to be replaced with an old 3ttt quill. Also I just recently went brakeless! Smile
Back to top Go down
mnstr_hyde
Follower
Follower
mnstr_hyde

Seller Positive Feedback : 3

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 11 Icon_minitime11/14/2010, 5:53 pm

Sup Spence nice bike.
Back to top Go down
AlmothePirate
n00b
n00b
AlmothePirate

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 11 Icon_minitime12/15/2010, 2:08 pm

[insert overused salutaion here], I'm Alex from FresNO. Just bought my first fixed gear last week after the hub on my original (and heavy as hell) schwinn varsity started to skip the ratchet when I pedaled too hard. Been looking into it and hopped over to the local bike kitchen where I happened upon a nice chap exactly my size with a super nice bike in exactly my price range. Leader 722ts frame, carbon fork, some kind of expensive ish wheelset that I'm loving and a sugino crank. Super exciting. I need to get a front brake for it while I get it figured out cuz I scared the crap out of myself when I was trying out it's top speed and forgot about the stoplight haha. For now I ride brakeless very tentatively and infrequently, even though the novelty is still killing my will to hold back.

Oh and I almost forgot, I named it Harvie. Harvie the fixie. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
roadfiend
n00b
n00b
roadfiend

PostSubject: yooo   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 11 Icon_minitime12/20/2010, 2:54 pm

soo whats good? my name is jose. I live in upland california and ride to all the other cities around and sometimes LA. Ive been riding for like about six months now, everyday and i fucking LOVE it. bombing hills, fucking around and just thinking about every move i make just powers me to go faster and sometimes risk it all lol but yeah i <3 me bike and this is it.
its a lil beat up but oh well im in the process of upgrading a lot of stuff on it and the seat is higher now these pics are like a month old.

new rims

Last edited by roadfiend on 1/12/2011, 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rocferd
Lurker
Lurker
rocferd

Seller Positive Feedback : -1

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 11 Icon_minitime12/22/2010, 4:42 am

I'm Ferdinand and I'm new here. Registered last week, but been lazy to post till now. Been riding fixed for about 2 months; have had my bike for about 2 weeks more than that. Love riding fixed and will do so for the rest of my life, or untill no longer physically capable of it. Got into it for the exercise benefits that it provides, not the trendiness. It has got me so much more into bike riding, that I want to road race recreationally and do triathalons in the future. I haven't surfed in over 2 months as a result; I'm hardcore into surfing too. I'm in no way going to stop surfing. I just have been preoccupied with my new interest. Also, I don't live by the beach, so I have to drive to surf. I just have to step outside to ride my bike. I've found I enjoy riding a bicycle more than driving a car.

I have a purple Kilo TT with mostly stock components. Only upgrades so far are Gatorskin tires, Forte Convert platform pedals, and Bear Straps. Picked up the pedals and straps last week; stoked on the set-up. Great work on the straps Brad! Oh, I rock a rear rack as well, to increase my bike's utility and to help guard against splash in wet conditions. It kinda looks cool too. Next upgrade will likely be a Sugino Messenger crank at either 44 or 46. Current gear ratio is 48/19. Will drop down to a 15 or 16 tooth cog. I also picked up an old Schwinn Varsity from the late 60's or early 70's that I will convert to a fixed gear. Dude was selling it for $25, so why not.

Picked up another Kilo TT frame the beginning of Feb, because the initial one above was too small. It's a 50cm c-c, or 53cm c-t. Bought the purple bike from a dude that was shorter than myself.

The driveside.

Oh yeah, I had the steer tube cut down yesterday. I just haven't taken any pictures yet.

Last edited by rocferd on 3/4/2011, 2:05 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding photos.)
Back to top Go down
dgf#1
n00b
n00b
dgf#1

PostSubject: im the only one from texas????   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 11 Icon_minitime12/30/2010, 1:28 pm

My name is Daniel. i have been riding for a year or 2. i havent stoped rideing since i have stepped on a fixie. i also mountain bike as well. im from waco texas and cant wait to hit up some big cities some day. i ride a redline 925 striped and made my own. ill have to get a pic of it. but yeh later on guys and ladies
Back to top Go down
fixed_marxist
n00b
n00b
fixed_marxist

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/3/2011, 10:18 am

so I am Quentin. I'm 21 and I currently bounce from Charlotte, NC to Woodbridge, VA to Baltimore, MD. I have been riding since I was 5. I currently own a '91 Cannondale SR400 and I am in the process of completing my first build / first fixed gear (hopefully complete by Jan 30th. with pics to follow). My aim is for my fixie to be my main mode of transportation to an d from school and friends houses, etc. I am looking to find people to ride with in all three locations. Since I am new to the fixed scene, I am looking to also learn more... so teach on.

~fixed_marxist
Back to top Go down
Jack
n00b
n00b
Jack

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/4/2011, 1:29 pm

My name is Jack.
Out of San Clemente, CA
I've recently gotten into riding fixed, after four or five years of dh.
It seems to be quite a steep learning curve, but I'm getting the hang of it.

the simplicity of the bike is what draws me to it, I just love the look and feel.
Looking to learn as much as I can about the scene and the people.

What I have for now.
does everything I ask of her.

~Jack
Back to top Go down
gotstago1406
n00b
n00b
gotstago1406

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/7/2011, 4:03 am

My name is Will.
I imagine Im older than probably most people here, and definitely not cool enough to be here. I just bought my first fixie, got a great deal on a fuji league. I think its awesome, but I also have a feeling it makes me a poser. I hope not. No pictures yet, but they are coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next