Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

* * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *

Go down 
+89
brenttaustin
Mod Rod
sonorcal
DirtyBobbysBikes
Lloydeezy E
gotstago1406
Jack
fixed_marxist
dgf#1
rocferd
roadfiend
AlmothePirate
Casbah
mnstr_hyde
rabbit
era
RestEasy
SKEPTIC
MiguelC
Duece
awwlehber
eastcoastchris
Norcalfixed
skyy
SESK1904
Output
Eugynn
PACKMAN
nikitynick
joshuagarrett4
taylorgang619
Trem
poorman
WhatACatchDonny
scmalex
chimchongdlight
jk343
BoozyMcLiverRot
nerdfixi
trackbikecrackpipe
Legalize It
SEHvay
velodrone
TJW
The Kirby
cpg
RiskItForABiscuit
phm94
daviidsjdmx
Paco
univegablack
rod-one
The Tim
revolutionkid
supermario6582
Corey
teamELI
shwiendo
joban
chaselord
Darryl Bagaoisan
mrdanielface
Mr Berto
tai_n34
Jethro
kunchai
SeahawkSFG
ziovan
VinceEatsPho
andr3
fuckirvine
xticex
tedisdead
TRiCC
Mannysaurz!
rickyKIXX
biz 1904
msg joe
unonimous
punkbrad
billykra
Wiziloe
mattamatta
Ray
Paulo
andrewmgalvan
Admin
jeffshmeff
paulmitchel
93 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Host
Host
Admin

Seller Positive Feedback : 10

* * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/11/2010, 8:00 am

msg joe wrote:
So about myself. Im a 27 Year old (who looks not a day over 21) Ive been riding bikes since I was a little one. I have always owned a bike but this is my first fixed gear. No need to dwell upon this for everything shiny and pretty. It's just embarrassing and silly. Let's talk Fixed Gear. I haven't been so excited by anything in ages. Amazing that the fad is evolving in a city with limited cycle lanes. I mean I'm crazy about my bicycle because it's makes me smile when i ride, it gets me places bypassing disgusting traffic jams, it keeps me fit for free and it's environmentally friendly. It's just the pain of cycling on side-walks alongside pedestrians in some parts of town. This brings us back to the topic of Fixed Gear. Perfection of simplicity, this is a fixed gear bike with a flip-flop rearwheel. And although you can get a ready-made model, it seems much more fun to customize - or even make one from scratch. also love this web site already.. later haters :cyclops

whats going on joe! welcome aboard. I feel happy when I ride my back as well. Feel free to post what you want when you want and whatever you want haha
Back to top Go down
https://fixies.forumotion.com
punkbrad
punkbrad

Seller Positive Feedback : 11

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/11/2010, 8:04 am

Paulo wrote:
punkbrad wrote:
have my eye on a Specialized Langster 61cm. also like the Bowery and the Lager...

First of all, welcome! Second, are you going for the Langster Steel?

no, not steel - just the pre-packaged one at the bike shop. i like the chicago cuz i like the bullhorns, but i found a san fran for 600 bux new in box - so im considering that, even tho i dont like the hippy-font on the bike.. the price is right.

im in the steel vs aluminum debate as well. my DJ'er is steel and i love it - but i like the rigidity of aluminum on the roads i dont mind a little punishment in trade for the responsiveness.. also money is a factor!
Back to top Go down
punkbrad
punkbrad

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/11/2010, 8:16 am

msg joe wrote:
I mean I'm crazy about my bicycle because it's makes me smile when i ride,

agreed sir! i jsut got back from pumping out an assault on the streets of univ. heights and i am still sweaty and still smiling!!

2 wheels is where its at - with or without engines!
Back to top Go down
biz 1904
Lurker
Lurker
biz 1904

Seller Positive Feedback : 0

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/11/2010, 1:02 pm

well hello all name is gary im 33 im out in south east chula (near heritage park) still rollin on my fixed gear learners permitt. been ridin fixed for 7 or 8 months realized i cant ride a 20inch bmx anymore. currently on a lugged olive drab green schwinn sprint conversion with a set of risers 26inch cruiser straight fork and a set of brown deep v s with 28c tires
Back to top Go down
Admin
Host
Host
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/11/2010, 1:30 pm

biz 1904 wrote:
well hello all name is gary im 33 im out in south east chula (near heritage park) still rollin on my fixed gear learners permitt. been ridin fixed for 7 or 8 months realized i cant ride a 20inch bmx anymore. currently on a lugged olive drab green schwinn sprint conversion with a set of risers 26inch cruiser straight fork and a set of brown deep v s with 28c tires

welcome Gary! We might actually ride down to otay on Friday if u care to join us.
Back to top Go down
rickyKIXX
n00b
n00b
rickyKIXX

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/11/2010, 1:41 pm

Hi. I'm Ricky. I've been riding fixed gears for about 2 weeks now. I got a bike on Ebay for 100 bucks, but then it broke when I was about to hit the strand, so I had to walk home.

I'm probably gonna upgrade to a Kilo or something comparable. Or I could just fix it. Or I might just quit riding and start rollerblading.

If I get roller blades their going to be fixed of course.
Back to top Go down
punkbrad
punkbrad

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/11/2010, 7:30 pm

biz 1904 wrote:

welcome - and you're never too old to ride 20" - ask Robb Field Skate Park!! haha.
Back to top Go down
biz 1904
Lurker
Lurker
biz 1904

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/12/2010, 9:14 am

punkbrad wrote:
biz 1904 wrote:

welcome - and you're never too old to ride 20" - ask Robb Field Skate Park!! haha.

yeah but at 6'3" i look real funny on it
Back to top Go down
Mannysaurz!
n00b
n00b
Mannysaurz!

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/12/2010, 12:48 pm

my names manny <br>[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]<br>
thats me hoppin a 7 set ;]

i do tricks ans i dont think im very gewdd
Back to top Go down
Admin
Host
Host
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/12/2010, 2:34 pm

Mannysaurz! wrote:
my names manny <br>[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]<br>

VERY impressive. I myself am not a dare devil anymore like I was back in middle school and high school. But you my friend...got skills. Where you from?
Back to top Go down
Mannysaurz!
n00b
n00b
Mannysaurz!

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/12/2010, 10:22 pm

not so much Razz

i live in escondido

and i ride a pake with a volume fumanchu fork some 5.5' rise bmx bars front and back 26' wheels and 40/14 gear ratio

if anyone ever wants to ride hit me up im always down :]
Back to top Go down
paulmitchel
paulmitchel

Seller Positive Feedback : 4

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/13/2010, 10:02 am

Mannysaurz! wrote:
not so much Razz

i live in escondido

and i ride a pake with a volume fumanchu fork some 5.5' rise bmx bars front and back 26' wheels and 40/14 gear ratio

if anyone ever wants to ride hit me up im always down :]

thats very bmx of you. do you ever get hated on by bmx sets?
Back to top Go down
Mannysaurz!
n00b
n00b
Mannysaurz!

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/13/2010, 11:03 pm

Yahh its pretty gnargnar

Nawww haha i dont get hate from anyone unless its personal beef hahah
Back to top Go down
TRiCC
n00b
n00b
TRiCC

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/15/2010, 7:26 am

Whats up guys my names Chris, im a super nub with this fixed gear stuff so cheers hahah im loving my used slut(bike) i reside in the 858 SDiego. i ride some random bike, i think my frames a schwinn, and that all i know about the bike LOL. hit me up on pm's or aim (ilikph0king) the o is a zero btw haha.
Back to top Go down
tedisdead
n00b
n00b
tedisdead

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/15/2010, 9:42 am

Ahoy,
Ted here from Golden Hill. Been riding fixed conversions around down/middletown since '08. I build on the cheap and ride till the (often mismatched) wheels fall off. Currently on a early 80's 58cm Fuji Team.

See ya 'round.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
paulmitchel
paulmitchel

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/15/2010, 10:08 am

tedisdead wrote:
Ahoy,
Ted here from Golden Hill. Been riding fixed conversions around down/middletown since '08. I build on the cheap and ride till the (often mismatched) wheels fall off. Currently on a early 80's 58cm Fuji Team.

See ya 'round.

welcome. i hear yea on the conversions
Back to top Go down
punkbrad
punkbrad

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/16/2010, 10:09 am

Mannysaurz! wrote:

balzy - jumpin a 7, 8 or 10 on my DJ is one thing - but on the fixed is a little nutty - ill have to wait a bit till i start launchin - im 6-2 and 205 so that plays a part on how my parts react to my punishment...

welcome...
Back to top Go down
xticex
n00b
n00b
xticex

PostSubject: new here   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/17/2010, 7:50 am

whats up everyone! Just joined today. I go by stephen, or tice. Which ever you pefer to call me as. I live in HB I ride almost everyday if not twice a day anyone around here hit me up i'd love to meet more riders! I bodyboard, work, and love going to shows.
Picture is my bike atm. Looking to get a bigger sprocket and still adding a few things here and there.

Back to top Go down
Wiziloe
Lurker
Lurker
Wiziloe

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/17/2010, 8:08 am

Welcome to the forum yr bike Kinda looks like mine....
Back to top Go down
xticex
n00b
n00b
xticex

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/17/2010, 8:14 am

indeed it does lol. I wanna get pursuit bars but i dont get paid till sunday. And im going to get new pedals in the future. And a few other things. Wish i had a faster income. Is this mainly a SD forum? Or all of cali?
Back to top Go down
paulmitchel
paulmitchel

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/17/2010, 8:15 am

Wiziloe wrote:
Welcome to the forum yr bike Kinda looks like mine....

man i want to get me some hold fast so bad. powergrips just dont do it for me.

welcome all new members
Back to top Go down
paulmitchel
paulmitchel

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/17/2010, 8:17 am

xticex wrote:
indeed it does lol. I wanna get pursuit bars but i dont get paid till sunday. And im going to get new pedals in the future. And a few other things. Wish i had a faster income. Is this mainly a SD forum? Or all of cali?

No, This is a small forum welcome for the nation to jump in made by a friend that happens to reside in sd.

there is another site that came way before this site dedicated strickly to san diego.
Back to top Go down
xticex
n00b
n00b
xticex

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/17/2010, 8:20 am

ahhh fersure. Was it OCfixed.com? Cause im also on that on.
Back to top Go down
paulmitchel
paulmitchel

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/17/2010, 8:31 am

xticex wrote:
ahhh fersure. Was it OCfixed.com? Cause im also on that on.

.............theres no facepalm emoticon
Back to top Go down
fuckirvine
n00b
n00b
fuckirvine

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/17/2010, 8:58 am

sup yall, my name is chris n im chillin in irvine, riding everyday, n pissing off other drivers Very Happy /Users/yuukikaisho/Desktop/se_lager.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next