Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post Links to Your "Ultimate Newbie Thread!"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nikitynick
n00b
n00b
nikitynick

Seller Positive Feedback : 0

Post Links to Your "Ultimate Newbie Thread!" Empty
PostSubject: Post Links to Your "Ultimate Newbie Thread!"   Post Links to Your "Ultimate Newbie Thread!" Icon_minitime5/17/2010, 1:21 am

I joined this site as it seemed the most "friendly" to newbies. I'm new to fixed gear but on many different forums for my other hobbies (cars, dance, and other randoms) and always know how annoying it can be when a new guy asks all the same questions that have been answered before. I have been sneaking around alot of forums reading but havn't found many good newbie guides or links, so figured it would be nice to see one here- Hopefully other newbies will come through here as well (assuming the vibe I got was correct).

So anyway, for the more experienced guys that have already been through the learning curve, how about you enlighten the new guys with links to good sites to learn from.

I'll start off with a link to sheldon brown:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Host
Host
Admin

Seller Positive Feedback : 10

Post Links to Your "Ultimate Newbie Thread!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Links to Your "Ultimate Newbie Thread!"   Post Links to Your "Ultimate Newbie Thread!" Icon_minitime5/17/2010, 4:46 am

You ask. They Answer.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://fixies.forumotion.com

Post Links to Your "Ultimate Newbie Thread!"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fixed Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: