Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

* * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *

Go down 
+89
brenttaustin
Mod Rod
sonorcal
DirtyBobbysBikes
Lloydeezy E
gotstago1406
Jack
fixed_marxist
dgf#1
rocferd
roadfiend
AlmothePirate
Casbah
mnstr_hyde
rabbit
era
RestEasy
SKEPTIC
MiguelC
Duece
awwlehber
eastcoastchris
Norcalfixed
skyy
SESK1904
Output
Eugynn
PACKMAN
nikitynick
joshuagarrett4
taylorgang619
Trem
poorman
WhatACatchDonny
scmalex
chimchongdlight
jk343
BoozyMcLiverRot
nerdfixi
trackbikecrackpipe
Legalize It
SEHvay
velodrone
TJW
The Kirby
cpg
RiskItForABiscuit
phm94
daviidsjdmx
Paco
univegablack
rod-one
The Tim
revolutionkid
supermario6582
Corey
teamELI
shwiendo
joban
chaselord
Darryl Bagaoisan
mrdanielface
Mr Berto
tai_n34
Jethro
kunchai
SeahawkSFG
ziovan
VinceEatsPho
andr3
fuckirvine
xticex
tedisdead
TRiCC
Mannysaurz!
rickyKIXX
biz 1904
msg joe
unonimous
punkbrad
billykra
Wiziloe
mattamatta
Ray
Paulo
andrewmgalvan
Admin
jeffshmeff
paulmitchel
93 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
paulmitchel
paulmitchel

Seller Positive Feedback : 4

* * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * Empty
PostSubject: Post your introduction here   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * Icon_minitime3/9/2010, 6:28 am

No real order to do this.

Just introduce yourself
where you're from
what you ride
picture of you and your bike.
Back to top Go down
paulmitchel
paulmitchel

PostSubject: paul mitchel   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * Icon_minitime3/9/2010, 6:35 am

i ride san diego. want to get into the velodrome this season. started off a conversion and fell inlove with fixed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jeffshmeff
Guru
Guru
jeffshmeff

PostSubject: AHHHHHHHHHHHH   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * Icon_minitime3/9/2010, 12:19 pm

WHATS UP!!! I'm Jeff. I currently don't have a bike (sold my frame on craigslist). Been riding fixed gears since summer 09 and never turned back. Waiting to get my Scrambler frame in the mail!! Always down to ride wherever. HIT ME UP!!

aim - jefftopacio
email - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(email for my number)

CHEERS pig
Back to top Go down
Admin
Host
Host
Admin

Seller Positive Feedback : 10

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * Icon_minitime3/9/2010, 12:21 pm

jeffshmeff wrote:
WHATS UP!!! I'm Jeff. I currently don't have a bike (sold my frame on craigslist). Been riding fixed gears since summer 09 and never turned back. Waiting to get my Scrambler frame in the mail!! Always down to ride wherever. HIT ME UP!!

aim - jefftopacio
email - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(email for my number)

CHEERS pig

WELCOME JEFF! Im jealous youre getting the scrambler. Update us when it comes in fosho! Tell your buddies about this forum. Lets get a cruise going soon!
Back to top Go down
https://fixies.forumotion.com
andrewmgalvan
Lurker
Lurker
andrewmgalvan

Seller Positive Feedback : 2

PostSubject: andrewmgalvan   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * Icon_minitime3/9/2010, 12:49 pm

southside knows me as black drew.
I hate the word fixie.
currently rock a freewheel
scattante lone star
building a leader 720tr
im here for the distance
i put out records

aim - andrewmgalvan

Back to top Go down
http://www.andrewmgalvan.com
Paulo
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * Icon_minitime3/9/2010, 1:16 pm

My name is Paulo, I have an awesome girlfriend, I love donuts, and I love riding my bike.
I'm from San Diego.
I roll on a Dawes SST (BikesDirect FTW).
This is me, lookin like a douche on my bike:
Back to top Go down
http://paulodelacruz.tumblr.com
Admin
Host
Host
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * Icon_minitime3/9/2010, 1:21 pm

Name is Mark Andrew Gonzales. Schools and work call me Mark. Friends call me Andrew, Mark Andrew, Mandrew, and Manboob. I have a super awesome girlfriend. I love training muay thai and boxing. I also like photography and bike riding. I also love working on cars, preferably my Subaru WRX STi

and this is me without my bike

Last edited by Mandrew on 6/15/2010, 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ray
n00b
n00b
Ray

Seller Positive Feedback : 0

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * Icon_minitime3/9/2010, 1:54 pm

My name is Ray and I'm here to support my friends. :]
Let's play MW2 because I don't have a bike and I live in San Francisco
Back to top Go down
Admin
Host
Host
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * Icon_minitime3/9/2010, 1:57 pm

Ray wrote:
My name is Ray and I'm here to support my friends. :]
Let's play MW2 because I don't have a bike and I live in San Francisco

Thanks Ray Very Happy! Im playing right now
Back to top Go down
paulmitchel
paulmitchel

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * Icon_minitime3/9/2010, 4:24 pm

andrewmgalvan wrote:
southside knows me as black drew.
I hate the word fixie.
currently rock a freewheel
scattante lone star
building a leader 720tr
im here for the distance
i put out records

aim - andrewmgalvan

what up black drew.. hurry up and get that leader built! and next time, take the drive side pic
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * Icon_minitime3/9/2010, 4:54 pm

paulmitchel wrote:
what up black drew.. hurry up and get that leader built! and next time, take the drive side pic

LAWL
Back to top Go down
andrewmgalvan
Lurker
Lurker
andrewmgalvan

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * Icon_minitime3/10/2010, 12:29 am

paulmitchel wrote:

Maybe, I dont want you to know my secrets.
Back to top Go down
mattamatta
Leader
Leader
mattamatta

Seller Positive Feedback : 1

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * Icon_minitime3/10/2010, 3:13 am

Hey everyone.

My name's Matt. I live in downtown SD now, originally from north county. I just built my first fixed gear about a month ago, and have been riding it ever since. Taking the level 1 class at the velodrome starting on the 15th, and hoping to do some racing this season as well as riding around town for fun.

Riding a KHS Flite 100 with IRO wheelset and drivetrain (cranks, cog, lockring, chain, BB). Misc bikeshop other components. I'll get a picture up in here some time.

I like the fact that it's mostly a San Diego crew here right now. Hopefully this place will grow and become a nice little community.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mattthayer.com
paulmitchel
paulmitchel

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * Icon_minitime3/10/2010, 3:34 am

mattamatta wrote:
Hey everyone.

My name's Matt. I live in downtown SD now, originally from north county. I just built my first fixed gear about a month ago, and have been riding it ever since. Taking the level 1 class at the velodrome starting on the 15th, and hoping to do some racing this season as well as riding around town for fun.

Riding a KHS Flite 100 with IRO wheelset and drivetrain (cranks, cog, lockring, chain, BB). Misc bikeshop other components. I'll get a picture up in here some time.

I like the fact that it's mostly a San Diego crew here right now. Hopefully this place will grow and become a nice little community.

Welcome. Hopefully I'll see you on the track this season.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Host
Host
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * Icon_minitime3/10/2010, 3:50 am

mattamatta wrote:
Hey everyone.

Welcome Matt! Hopefully we can ride with you soon! Just keep checking the forum especially the California Section. I was thinking of making a Strict San Diego section just for us. But other than that thanks for joining. This community will grow, just keep passing the word
Back to top Go down
Wiziloe
Lurker
Lurker
Wiziloe

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * Icon_minitime3/10/2010, 7:21 am

What up the names willow and I ride north county mainly esco.. Lots of kids wit fixed gears down here.. I'll pass the werd about the forum.. Hopefully ride soon..Here's my bike before and after..It's a Gavin Fisso..

Last edited by Wiziloe on 3/10/2010, 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Host
Host
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * Icon_minitime3/10/2010, 7:45 am

Wiziloe wrote:
What up the names willow and I ride north county mainly esco.. Lots of kids wit fixed gears down here.. I'll pass the werd about the forum.. Hopefully ride soon..

Whats going on Willow! Thanks for joining the crew! Maybe later on we can ride with ya. Just keep passing the word on the forum. Share you bike!
Back to top Go down
billykra
n00b
n00b
billykra

PostSubject: Billy   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * Icon_minitime3/10/2010, 12:22 pm

hey im billy.....well, i am the only kid in ramona that rides a fixed gear.... yeah. so it gets lonely at times but its all good.

well, i ride 4 miles to school and then to work and really like it. been doing it for a few months and i've already been told by police to put brakes on my bike or get a ticket but whatever. anyways i really like hills.

let me know if you want to ride bikes.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Host
Host
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * Icon_minitime3/10/2010, 12:26 pm

billykra wrote:
hey im billy.....well, i am the only kid in ramona that rides a fixed gear.... yeah. so it gets lonely at times but its all good.

well, i ride 4 miles to school and then to work and really like it. been doing it for a few months and i've already been told by police to put brakes on my bike or get a ticket but whatever. anyways i really like hills.

let me know if you want to ride bikes.

we definitely want to ride with anyone joining the forum. Just stay safe without your brakes. I personally, need brakes because I cant stop for stuff and I'd rather be safe than sorry when it comes to hills. But keep checking California thread for meets. I believe some met up tonight in downtown
Back to top Go down
punkbrad
punkbrad

Seller Positive Feedback : 11

PostSubject: single speed, but not fixed   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * Icon_minitime3/10/2010, 2:00 pm

Hey all - Bradley - punky - PB - whatever.
36, married - been riding bikes and motorcycles since age 5.

Currently ride a Black Market 357 dirt-jumper as my urban-assult bike.

moved to SD from OC about a year ago - livin in hillcrest and riding daily. i want a fixed bike jsut for the hell of it and ive never ridden one - have my eye on a Specialized Langster 61cm. also like the Bowery and the Lager...

came here to get the low-down on all the options and find a bike thats right for me.
Back to top Go down
punkbrad
punkbrad

Seller Positive Feedback : 11

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * Icon_minitime3/10/2010, 2:04 pm

Wiziloe wrote:
What up the names willow

i like that Gavin - clean and sharp lookin man - nice job
Back to top Go down
andrewmgalvan
Lurker
Lurker
andrewmgalvan

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * Icon_minitime3/10/2010, 2:22 pm

punkbrad wrote:
Hey all - Bradley - punky - PB - whatever.
36, married - been riding bikes and motorcycles since age 5.

Currently ride a Black Market 357 dirt-jumper as my urban-assult bike.

moved to SD from OC about a year ago - livin in hillcrest and riding daily. i want a fixed bike jsut for the hell of it and ive never ridden one - have my eye on a Specialized Langster 61cm. also like the Bowery and the Lager...

came here to get the low-down on all the options and find a bike thats right for me.

I bet you'll do really well on a fixed gear from your previous experience on that dirt jumper.
Back to top Go down
unonimous
n00b
n00b
unonimous

PostSubject: Hi   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * Icon_minitime3/10/2010, 2:38 pm

Hi, I'm Uno. I started riding fixed gear last month, 2 days before Valentine's. I've been hooked ever since. I'm putting neosporin on my wounds as I introduce myself lol. My Swobo Sanchez is breakless. I'm thinking about getting a front break until I master this dirty Sanchez. Anyways I'm down to ride whenever.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * Icon_minitime3/10/2010, 4:23 pm

punkbrad wrote:
have my eye on a Specialized Langster 61cm. also like the Bowery and the Lager...

First of all, welcome! Second, are you going for the Langster Steel? Because I want one, too...

Back to top Go down
msg joe
n00b
n00b
msg joe

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * Icon_minitime3/11/2010, 7:49 am

So about myself. Im a 27 Year old (who looks not a day over 21) Ive been riding bikes since I was a little one. I have always owned a bike but this is my first fixed gear. No need to dwell upon this for everything shiny and pretty. It's just embarrassing and silly. Let's talk Fixed Gear. I haven't been so excited by anything in ages. Amazing that the fad is evolving in a city with limited cycle lanes. I mean I'm crazy about my bicycle because it's makes me smile when i ride, it gets me places bypassing disgusting traffic jams, it keeps me fit for free and it's environmentally friendly. It's just the pain of cycling on side-walks alongside pedestrians in some parts of town. This brings us back to the topic of Fixed Gear. Perfection of simplicity, this is a fixed gear bike with a flip-flop rearwheel. And although you can get a ready-made model, it seems much more fun to customize - or even make one from scratch. also love this web site already.. later haters :cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * * Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next