Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newbie says Hello

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
brentj7
n00b
n00b
brentj7

Seller Positive Feedback : 0

Newbie says Hello Empty
PostSubject: Newbie says Hello   Newbie says Hello Icon_minitime2/4/2011, 4:31 am

New member just recently got a bike, got on the forum to find out about local rides and the such.

My name is Brent i live in Riverside i semi-built my bike up. My plan was to go to Bicycle Kitchen (bicyclekitchen.com) and build a full bike there but was unable to find a frame that fit me and what i was looking for. Being from riverside, i didnt want to go back from LA empty handed so i got on my phone and started searching craigs and found someone selling a frame for $100 (bargained for $85) with a full crankset, bars, and wheels. I returned to bicycle kitchen to finish my project and now my bike is a awesome DIY project and i only spent a little over $100.

Frame: Unknown
Bars: Uno
Crank: Shun
Brake: Tektro Handle/ Unknown actual brake, says dia compre?
Rims: Unknown

It is converted into a single speed.
Frame is blue
About a 56cm

Future plans: Velocity Deep V's (black) w/flip flop hub, paint frame gloss white.

Anybody know of good forums in socal? Not sure where this forum is centered but want to ride in So Cal

Back to top Go down
DirtyBobbysBikes
Leader
Leader
DirtyBobbysBikes

Seller Positive Feedback : 6

Newbie says Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie says Hello   Newbie says Hello Icon_minitime2/6/2011, 3:34 pm

Welcome to the best forum that no one ever posts in. There's a bunch of SoCal heads here if they ever log on again. Its only a matter of time till you're noticed. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/dirtybobbysbikes
scmalex
Follower
Follower
scmalex

Seller Positive Feedback : 3

Newbie says Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie says Hello   Newbie says Hello Icon_minitime2/7/2011, 10:20 am

Theres a big scene up in LA and LB...

go to rside's critical mass and hit up some fixed gear riders there. I've met some friendly guys up there.
also i believe the UCR has a fixed gear group (FUCR) that does rides every once in awhile, but idk if thats only for students.
as far as forums umm.... check the FUCR facebook page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Good luck dude!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/AlexanderNiknejad
brentj7
n00b
n00b
brentj7

Seller Positive Feedback : 0

Newbie says Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie says Hello   Newbie says Hello Icon_minitime2/9/2011, 1:39 am

scmalex wrote:
Theres a big scene up in LA and LB...

go to rside's critical mass and hit up some fixed gear riders there. I've met some friendly guys up there.
also i believe the UCR has a fixed gear group (FUCR) that does rides every once in awhile, but idk if thats only for students.
as far as forums umm.... check the FUCR facebook page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Good luck dude!

Thanks man yeah ill probably have to hit up a riverside critical mass, especially since its on a sunday, i work all week so im never able to go to the LA one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newbie says Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie says Hello   Newbie says Hello Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie says Hello
Page 1 of 1