Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW ITEM - Seatbelt Style Straps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
punkbrad
punkbrad

Seller Positive Feedback : 11

NEW ITEM - Seatbelt Style Straps Empty
PostSubject: NEW ITEM - Seatbelt Style Straps   NEW ITEM - Seatbelt Style Straps Icon_minitime6/6/2010, 11:09 pm

My supplier sent me some different material - SEATBELT.

I examined it, and it feels a lot softer than the Poly material that I currently use. They said it carries the same low stretch, low water absorbtion, and it was just a little bit less "weave" than the Poly material.

I took the Gray Seatbelt that they sent me, and turned it into 2 pairs of Gray Seatbelt BEAR sTRAPS!

I love the way it sews, and I love the way that the stitching is more visible when sewing the seatbelt material.

There are only 2 major differences in the seatbelt material:

1. Softness - the seatbelt material is a lot less rigid than the Poly. I look at like a tricking advantage, when you are using the non-strap side of the pedal, the seatbelt material will give if it hits the ground.

2. Color - there are a few different color choices with the seatbelt, and remember the black stitching is a lot more visible, as it is not pulled down into the heavy weave like on the Poly straps.

I have 2 pairs in Gray for sale right now - $25.00 each pair for the "tester" pairs - haha.

Thanks - Let me know what you think! B.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

AVAILABLE COLORS
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
punkbrad
punkbrad

PostSubject: Re: NEW ITEM - Seatbelt Style Straps   NEW ITEM - Seatbelt Style Straps Icon_minitime6/9/2010, 10:37 pm

I have 2 pairs of SEATBELT GRAY straps for sale - $25.00 They are VERY comfortable and would work well with any shoe...
Back to top Go down
jeffshmeff
Guru
Guru
jeffshmeff

Seller Positive Feedback : 4

PostSubject: Re: NEW ITEM - Seatbelt Style Straps   NEW ITEM - Seatbelt Style Straps Icon_minitime6/10/2010, 2:13 am

Those are looking clean! If only I waited a couple weeks... Sad Hahaha
Back to top Go down
punkbrad
punkbrad

PostSubject: Re: NEW ITEM - Seatbelt Style Straps   NEW ITEM - Seatbelt Style Straps Icon_minitime6/10/2010, 2:46 am

jeffshmeff wrote:

thanks Jeff - you cant really compare it yours tho - i had trouble with yours ya know....

Imma order up some seatbelt straps and make some of those funky colors and try to unload them here on the site...

Purple, Blue, Teal, Forest

ANY TAKERS?!?! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jeffshmeff
Guru
Guru
jeffshmeff

Seller Positive Feedback : 4

PostSubject: Re: NEW ITEM - Seatbelt Style Straps   NEW ITEM - Seatbelt Style Straps Icon_minitime6/12/2010, 2:23 am

punkbrad wrote:
jeffshmeff wrote:

thanks Jeff - you cant really compare it yours tho - i had trouble with yours ya know....

Don't sweat it dude, I like the straps you made me! The seatbelt ones look a little more comfy though. Maybe I can get one of my buddies to buy a pair so I can try it out, hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW ITEM - Seatbelt Style Straps   NEW ITEM - Seatbelt Style Straps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW ITEM - Seatbelt Style Straps
Page 1 of 1