Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My latest creation from the BEAR sTRAPS workshop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
punkbrad
punkbrad

Seller Positive Feedback : 11

My latest creation from the BEAR sTRAPS workshop Empty
PostSubject: My latest creation from the BEAR sTRAPS workshop   My latest creation from the BEAR sTRAPS workshop Icon_minitime12/28/2010, 9:08 am

I have made a small backpack, but i dont htink i posted it here, but today i hashed out a hip-pack for me to use on shorter rides where i dont want to put the hydration pack on with full gear. basically when i dont want to lug tools and spare tubes or need water. ya know - short trips where i wouldnt be pissed about pushing the bike home..

anyway, here it is - its got 2 pockets, a thin one for paper or cash or credit cards or anythign thin, and a big one for everythign else. it fits my wallet, my blakberry and a few other things. i trimmed it in the tiger print to match my straps and cuz i am fruity like that...

enjoy... B. comments welcome - no i will not be making and selling these. it was a "lets see if i can do it" project...

Size comparison, my wallet & keys. takin pix with th eb-berry so i count show its fit.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Inside

Inside

Small "hidden" pocket for cash or credit cards.

2 fat straps and a belt loop will fit between them to fine tune how it sits on the hip/waist.

A place for your beaner if you dont have beltloops and rock the belt on your gym-shorts!
Back to top Go down
scmalex
Follower
Follower
scmalex

Seller Positive Feedback : 3

PostSubject: Re: My latest creation from the BEAR sTRAPS workshop   My latest creation from the BEAR sTRAPS workshop Icon_minitime12/30/2010, 8:44 am

Nice!

I made something really similar...

I got a scrap of pant leg left over from a cutoff conversion (the other leg got thrashed by my chain) and cut it down to about a foot long. I sealed one end, added belt loops and a strap/buckle closure and I now have a nice rig for short rides.

Having only a tube, pump and tire levers in a rolltop backpack is kinda a waste. My bag idea can get compact due to the strap so that shit doesn't bounce around and is big enough to carry the essentials. If you have more pant leg left over, you can use it to make a loop on the bag for a mini u-lock.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/AlexanderNiknejad
punkbrad
punkbrad

Seller Positive Feedback : 11

PostSubject: Re: My latest creation from the BEAR sTRAPS workshop   My latest creation from the BEAR sTRAPS workshop Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 7:54 am

good idea alex! lets see some pix!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My latest creation from the BEAR sTRAPS workshop   My latest creation from the BEAR sTRAPS workshop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My latest creation from the BEAR sTRAPS workshop
Page 1 of 1