Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

San Diego Bike To Work Day 05/21 aka What The Fuck Are You Doing.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
paulmitchel
paulmitchel

Seller Positive Feedback : 4

San Diego Bike To Work Day 05/21 aka What The Fuck Are You Doing. Empty
PostSubject: San Diego Bike To Work Day 05/21 aka What The Fuck Are You Doing.   San Diego Bike To Work Day 05/21 aka What The Fuck Are You Doing. Icon_minitime5/21/2010, 5:50 pm

Today is bike to work day. so please share what you are planning, have done, or failed to do.

Me, my drunk ass forgot my car at my old neighborhood so that just give me the excuse to bike everywhere so i dont have a job. hahah
Back to top Go down
teamELI
teamELI

Seller Positive Feedback : 2

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Bike To Work Day 05/21 aka What The Fuck Are You Doing.   San Diego Bike To Work Day 05/21 aka What The Fuck Are You Doing. Icon_minitime5/22/2010, 2:15 am

i would but form SSD to old town san diego is a little to far. plus i have my gf too. i dont have pegs like a cool guy.
Back to top Go down
jeffshmeff
Guru
Guru
jeffshmeff

Seller Positive Feedback : 4

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Bike To Work Day 05/21 aka What The Fuck Are You Doing.   San Diego Bike To Work Day 05/21 aka What The Fuck Are You Doing. Icon_minitime5/22/2010, 6:42 am

Woke up late, ended up just biking to the trolley to get to work. I take the trolley to work any other day anyway.
Back to top Go down
punkbrad
punkbrad

Seller Positive Feedback : 11

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Bike To Work Day 05/21 aka What The Fuck Are You Doing.   San Diego Bike To Work Day 05/21 aka What The Fuck Are You Doing. Icon_minitime5/25/2010, 8:22 am

i didnt go to work, i was hungover from the Talib Kweli show and took the day off...

but i guess i could bike from downtown SD to El Cajon, i would just need an extra hour & an half to get there, some where to shower and change and then get home before dark, cuz id have to ride thru the hood on el cajon blvd to get back.. haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Bike To Work Day 05/21 aka What The Fuck Are You Doing.   San Diego Bike To Work Day 05/21 aka What The Fuck Are You Doing. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

San Diego Bike To Work Day 05/21 aka What The Fuck Are You Doing.
Page 1 of 1