Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Semi Sorta Official Meet and Greet San Diego.

Go down 
+2
teamELI
paulmitchel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
paulmitchel
paulmitchel

Seller Positive Feedback : 4

Semi Sorta Official Meet and Greet San Diego. Empty
PostSubject: Semi Sorta Official Meet and Greet San Diego.   Semi Sorta Official Meet and Greet San Diego. Icon_minitime4/15/2010, 4:08 pm

Want to do something like a meet and greet slash hangout slash trick out slash PICNIC kinda thing.

When: Thursday April 22 Noon till whenever.

Where: Heritage Park Community Center right on the bball court and next to the "skate park"

What I have in mind is just a social gathering where bikes are around.

i will be bringing people off the forum and not really into the bike scene, hopefully theyll fall in love with the passion too, and i invite you to do the same.

what i need is for you guys to let me know if youre into this idea and to bring your own snacks.

But if someone provides a grill i will be happy to purchase some hot dogs and veggie dogs and hamburger pattys and soy burgers.

bball, football, freesbies trick sessh, footdown, patty cake patty cake bakers man, sha sta sta stop talking that blah blah blaaa

EDIT; if someone would make a dope ass flyer, that would be cool so i can post it on my facebook for the non fixed homies.
Back to top Go down
teamELI
teamELI

Seller Positive Feedback : 2

PostSubject: Re: Semi Sorta Official Meet and Greet San Diego.   Semi Sorta Official Meet and Greet San Diego. Icon_minitime4/15/2010, 5:20 pm

im down to bring anything. i will help in anyway i can. i think this is a great idea to bring the forum a littler closer.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Host
Host
Admin

Seller Positive Feedback : 10

PostSubject: Re: Semi Sorta Official Meet and Greet San Diego.   Semi Sorta Official Meet and Greet San Diego. Icon_minitime4/16/2010, 3:09 am

I might be down if I dont work that day
Back to top Go down
https://fixies.forumotion.com
punkbrad
punkbrad

Seller Positive Feedback : 11

PostSubject: Re: Semi Sorta Official Meet and Greet San Diego.   Semi Sorta Official Meet and Greet San Diego. Icon_minitime4/16/2010, 4:35 am

I'd stop by to say heyyo after 3PM.. where is Heritage Park Community Center ?

I'll be happy to make you a flyer (since i love playin with phtooshop)
email me all the words you want it to say, and any idea of what images you like on it and ill give it a go.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Back to top Go down
paulmitchel
paulmitchel

PostSubject: Re: Semi Sorta Official Meet and Greet San Diego.   Semi Sorta Official Meet and Greet San Diego. Icon_minitime4/16/2010, 6:34 am

Brad, 3 would be fine. we should have those viggie burgers nice and done first so it wont get mixed up with the tant.

flyer would be dope.

address and park info here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
paulmitchel
paulmitchel

PostSubject: Re: Semi Sorta Official Meet and Greet San Diego.   Semi Sorta Official Meet and Greet San Diego. Icon_minitime4/19/2010, 6:20 am

bump. hopefully some you guys can join
Back to top Go down
paulmitchel
paulmitchel

PostSubject: Re: Semi Sorta Official Meet and Greet San Diego.   Semi Sorta Official Meet and Greet San Diego. Icon_minitime4/22/2010, 7:12 am

sorry to the few who might have wanted to come to this. but san diego isnt really showing san diego weather. we'll shoot for next thursday. hopefully we can show off what we got at the velodrome swap meet.... ha, you forgot didnt chu. youre welcome albino bunny
Back to top Go down
nerdfixi
Follower
Follower
nerdfixi

Seller Positive Feedback : 1

PostSubject: Re: Semi Sorta Official Meet and Greet San Diego.   Semi Sorta Official Meet and Greet San Diego. Icon_minitime4/22/2010, 7:13 am

that sounds like fun but i live far a way Sad
Back to top Go down
mattamatta
Leader
Leader
mattamatta

Seller Positive Feedback : 1

PostSubject: Re: Semi Sorta Official Meet and Greet San Diego.   Semi Sorta Official Meet and Greet San Diego. Icon_minitime4/22/2010, 8:50 am

paulmitchel wrote:
sorry to the few who might have wanted to come to this. but san diego isnt really showing san diego weather. we'll shoot for next thursday. hopefully we can show off what we got at the velodrome swap meet.... ha, you forgot didnt chu. youre welcome albino bunny

I was reminded about it on monday at the class. I didn't realize it was that late in the month already... ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mattthayer.com
paulmitchel
paulmitchel

PostSubject: Re: Semi Sorta Official Meet and Greet San Diego.   Semi Sorta Official Meet and Greet San Diego. Icon_minitime4/29/2010, 12:34 pm

hey guys. i still want to have this happen, so what day is relatively good with everyone else...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Semi Sorta Official Meet and Greet San Diego.   Semi Sorta Official Meet and Greet San Diego. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Semi Sorta Official Meet and Greet San Diego.
Page 1 of 1