Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wow, This Place is Crickets!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rocferd
Lurker
Lurker
rocferd

Seller Positive Feedback : -1

Wow, This Place is Crickets!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Wow, This Place is Crickets!!!!   Wow, This Place is Crickets!!!! Icon_minitime5/26/2011, 5:20 am

Where has everybody been? The most recent post prior to this here post of mine is some cycling jersey spam. Ever since the server switch, this place has become increasingly inactive. Hope everyone is still riding plenty!
Back to top Go down
punkbrad
punkbrad

Seller Positive Feedback : 11

PostSubject: Re: Wow, This Place is Crickets!!!!   Wow, This Place is Crickets!!!! Icon_minitime6/4/2011, 9:43 pm

hopefully with the weather turning better, everyone is outside on a bicycle... the wave of fixed gear fad has faded, and the true riders remain... that likely wiped out a handful of members right there.

hope to be back up and active in a bit, but im busy at work, where i do most of my websurfing! haha.
Back to top Go down
jeffshmeff
Guru
Guru
jeffshmeff

Seller Positive Feedback : 4

PostSubject: Re: Wow, This Place is Crickets!!!!   Wow, This Place is Crickets!!!! Icon_minitime6/9/2011, 6:25 am

Still here and still riding!!
Back to top Go down
mnstr_hyde
Follower
Follower
mnstr_hyde

Seller Positive Feedback : 3

PostSubject: Re: Wow, This Place is Crickets!!!!   Wow, This Place is Crickets!!!! Icon_minitime6/13/2011, 1:49 am

I lurk occasionally, not really riding as much lately. I need to sell my bike. I have bills to worry about but of course I plan on buying another.

I have a 53cm phat fixie, available. bull bars and upgraded seat and crank with new bottom bracket.
Back to top Go down
Define
n00b
n00b
Define

Seller Positive Feedback : 0

PostSubject: Re: Wow, This Place is Crickets!!!!   Wow, This Place is Crickets!!!! Icon_minitime7/3/2011, 6:35 am

I still put 50 miles a day on my fixie! But seriously, this place has been quiet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow, This Place is Crickets!!!!   Wow, This Place is Crickets!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow, This Place is Crickets!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fixed Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: