Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sun M13 rims. Reviews/experiences?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jeffshmeff
Guru
Guru
jeffshmeff

Seller Positive Feedback : 4

Sun M13 rims.  Reviews/experiences? Empty
PostSubject: Sun M13 rims. Reviews/experiences?   Sun M13 rims.  Reviews/experiences? Icon_minitime3/1/2011, 2:07 pm

Heard around that they're crap rims, not perfectly circular/more ovalized shape. Have to kinda fudge around with them when building up a wheel. But my friend recently just bought them and they look so good. I've only ridden his bike mayme 30 feet but they feel good too, which he agrees with. Anyone have actual experience w/ these rims or know anyone that rides them?
Back to top Go down
scmalex
Follower
Follower
scmalex

Seller Positive Feedback : 3

PostSubject: Re: Sun M13 rims. Reviews/experiences?   Sun M13 rims.  Reviews/experiences? Icon_minitime3/1/2011, 2:40 pm

jeffshmeff wrote:
Heard around that they're crap rims, not perfectly circular/more ovalized shape. Have to kinda fudge around with them when building up a wheel. But my friend recently just bought them and they look so good. I've only ridden his bike mayme 30 feet but they feel good too, which he agrees with. Anyone have actual experience w/ these rims or know anyone that rides them?

never heard anything bad about sun rims.
these rims are not only very beautiful, but they are affordable, strong and light. get em'!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/AlexanderNiknejad
DirtyBobbysBikes
Leader
Leader
DirtyBobbysBikes

Seller Positive Feedback : 6

PostSubject: Re: Sun M13 rims. Reviews/experiences?   Sun M13 rims.  Reviews/experiences? Icon_minitime3/1/2011, 3:11 pm

I know a bunch of people that swear by sun rims, personally I think they're cheap and I wouldn't pay money for them. But that's just me.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/dirtybobbysbikes
jeffshmeff
Guru
Guru
jeffshmeff

Seller Positive Feedback : 4

PostSubject: Re: Sun M13 rims. Reviews/experiences?   Sun M13 rims.  Reviews/experiences? Icon_minitime3/2/2011, 11:39 am

Yeah, I'll look more into them and wait for the final verdict from my friend. Thanks for the replies
Back to top Go down
scmalex
Follower
Follower
scmalex

Seller Positive Feedback : 3

PostSubject: Re: Sun M13 rims. Reviews/experiences?   Sun M13 rims.  Reviews/experiences? Icon_minitime3/3/2011, 9:52 am

jeffshmeff wrote:
Yeah, I'll look more into them and wait for the final verdict from my friend. Thanks for the replies
all of the mountainbikers i know the ride sun rhynolites or singletracks are quite certified

i hear good stuff about the m13 II's, and i have ridden the 36 spoke cr18's which are pretty rad for the price.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/AlexanderNiknejad
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun M13 rims. Reviews/experiences?   Sun M13 rims.  Reviews/experiences? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sun M13 rims. Reviews/experiences?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fixed Forums :: Modifications-
Jump to: