Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

* * Reputation, Seller Feedback, and Posts sytem READ ME! * *

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Host
Host
Admin

Seller Positive Feedback : 10

* * Reputation, Seller Feedback, and Posts sytem READ ME! * * Empty
PostSubject: * * Reputation, Seller Feedback, and Posts sytem READ ME! * *   * * Reputation, Seller Feedback, and Posts sytem READ ME! * * Icon_minitime3/11/2010, 11:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As most of you guys can see under your avatar you have a little icon and label for yourself. These are all based on posts. For example, 0-25 posts you get the "n00b" label and a cog as the icon. 26-50 posts you get the "MKS pedal" icon. It keeps going on and on and on and on until 500 posts. I am not going to tell you guys the icons so you have something useless to look forward too. Its all for fun and games and may sometimes give an incentive to be more active in the forums.

Kudos! Kudos is given based on replies and threads made. Kudos is now Sellers Positive Feedback!

In order to get a point you have to sell something on the forum from the for sale threads. Once a transaction is made the buyer posts a feedback for you in the feedback thread. I then will manually add a point to your name.

Reputation system!
These are given to people that help out thefixedforum.com community! Anyone can give +rep to anyone! Maybe it can be for helping somebody out looking for something or posting something useful that the community can use later in the future, or just a simple thanks. In order to give +rep to somebody you need to press the (+) icon on the right side of the box. It will then add points to their "rep". On the other hand, the reputation system can be bad. You can give a (-) for somebody who is being a douche or whatever and their rep will go down. For the "Thanks" button it allows +3 rep

Last edited by Mandrew on 5/14/2010, 2:27 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://fixies.forumotion.com
paulmitchel
paulmitchel

Seller Positive Feedback : 4

PostSubject: Re: * * Reputation, Seller Feedback, and Posts sytem READ ME! * *   * * Reputation, Seller Feedback, and Posts sytem READ ME! * * Icon_minitime3/16/2010, 12:55 am

pretty cool idea.
Back to top Go down
paulmitchel
paulmitchel

PostSubject: Re: * * Reputation, Seller Feedback, and Posts sytem READ ME! * *   * * Reputation, Seller Feedback, and Posts sytem READ ME! * * Icon_minitime3/16/2010, 12:55 am

and it will get more people to be active in the forums
Back to top Go down
paulmitchel
paulmitchel

PostSubject: Re: * * Reputation, Seller Feedback, and Posts sytem READ ME! * *   * * Reputation, Seller Feedback, and Posts sytem READ ME! * * Icon_minitime3/16/2010, 12:57 am

i wonder what 500 post icon would be..... would it be a complete bike like a cinelli?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * * Reputation, Seller Feedback, and Posts sytem READ ME! * *   * * Reputation, Seller Feedback, and Posts sytem READ ME! * * Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* * Reputation, Seller Feedback, and Posts sytem READ ME! * *
Page 1 of 1