Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Good Reasonably Priced Powdercoater in San Diego

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rocferd
Lurker
Lurker
rocferd

Seller Positive Feedback : -1

A Good Reasonably Priced Powdercoater in San Diego Empty
PostSubject: A Good Reasonably Priced Powdercoater in San Diego   A Good Reasonably Priced Powdercoater in San Diego Icon_minitime1/4/2011, 2:57 pm

Picked up a 2007 Fuji Track last night that I would like to get powdercoated. Anyone know of a reasonably priced shop that does quality work? The powdercoat will serve as a base/foundation color for graffiti that I will paint on the frame, and durable anti-rust/general protection for the frame.
Back to top Go down
rocferd
Lurker
Lurker
rocferd

Seller Positive Feedback : -1

A Good Reasonably Priced Powdercoater in San Diego Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Good Reasonably Priced Powdercoater in San Diego   A Good Reasonably Priced Powdercoater in San Diego Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 8:10 am

Ok, I guess no one on here from SD has any input on this subject. I have figured out where I'm going for my powdercoating needs, though, and this thread may prove useful to anyone in SD who's looking for a place. Bring your frame, fork, etc. to Thomas Bike Shop in South Park. They use El Dorado Powdercoating and get a discounted rate because of all the business they bring them. They've used several Powdercoaters over the years and El Dorado is the best they've found. They produce flawless results and use virgin sand for their sandblasting. Will likely powdercoat the Fuji in a few months, after I pick up a Volume Thrasher complete and some Omnium cranks for the Kilo.
Back to top Go down

A Good Reasonably Priced Powdercoater in San Diego
Page 1 of 1