Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help me decide what to do with this project

Go down 
5 posters

What paint scheme?
Candy rasta
Help me decide what to do with this project Vote_lcap38%Help me decide what to do with this project Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
-----------
Help me decide what to do with this project Vote_lcap0%Help me decide what to do with this project Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Italian flag
Help me decide what to do with this project Vote_lcap25%Help me decide what to do with this project Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
------------
Help me decide what to do with this project Vote_lcap0%Help me decide what to do with this project Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Irish flag
 0% [ 0 ]
-----------
 0% [ 0 ]
Ivory white with Candy green
Help me decide what to do with this project Vote_lcap13%Help me decide what to do with this project Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
-----------------------------
 0% [ 0 ]
All green/ 2 tone green
Help me decide what to do with this project Vote_lcap24%Help me decide what to do with this project Vote_rcap
 24% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
DirtyBobbysBikes
Leader
Leader
DirtyBobbysBikes

Seller Positive Feedback : 6

Help me decide what to do with this project Empty
PostSubject: Help me decide what to do with this project   Help me decide what to do with this project Icon_minitime5/8/2010, 10:03 am

So i'm doing this project and i'm gonna be repainting a frame and fork. I have a Bass boat green seat i'm trying to use so what ever i do it needs to match the seat. Out of the 5 choices what would pop to you? If not one of the choices, then what? The only thing is that it has to have candy green in it. Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/dirtybobbysbikes
Admin
Host
Host
Admin

Seller Positive Feedback : 10

PostSubject: Re: Help me decide what to do with this project   Help me decide what to do with this project Icon_minitime5/8/2010, 11:22 am

Rasta is the way to go... Or... Make ninja turtle theme! hahaha
Back to top Go down
https://fixies.forumotion.com
punkbrad
punkbrad

Seller Positive Feedback : 11

PostSubject: Re: Help me decide what to do with this project   Help me decide what to do with this project Icon_minitime5/8/2010, 11:55 am

Hells ya Ras Tafai!

put a big lion of judah on the head tube - dope!

Ill make you some black/green/yellow Lockdown straps! my next order i was gonna make some rasta color straps anyway! haha.
Back to top Go down
paulmitchel
paulmitchel

Seller Positive Feedback : 4

PostSubject: Re: Help me decide what to do with this project   Help me decide what to do with this project Icon_minitime5/8/2010, 3:44 pm

Italian Flag
Back to top Go down
DirtyBobbysBikes
Leader
Leader
DirtyBobbysBikes

PostSubject: Re: Help me decide what to do with this project   Help me decide what to do with this project Icon_minitime5/11/2010, 7:44 am

I kinda dig the idea of doing another rasta bike but I'm not super convinced someone is gonna buy it. I tried to sell my current one once before and no one wanted it. I had to put a new muffler on my truck so i didn't end up having money for paint this check so i got a little extra time to figure out how to paint this thing.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Paulo

Seller Positive Feedback : 4

PostSubject: Re: Help me decide what to do with this project   Help me decide what to do with this project Icon_minitime5/11/2010, 7:59 am

paulmitchel wrote:
Italian Flag

This
Back to top Go down
http://paulodelacruz.tumblr.com
DirtyBobbysBikes
Leader
Leader
DirtyBobbysBikes

PostSubject: Re: Help me decide what to do with this project   Help me decide what to do with this project Icon_minitime5/11/2010, 9:36 am

That's 2 votes for italian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me decide what to do with this project   Help me decide what to do with this project Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help me decide what to do with this project
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fixed Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: