Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Give your bike story of the day

Go down 
+5
VinceEatsPho
Admin
paulmitchel
punkbrad
Darryl Bagaoisan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Darryl Bagaoisan
Follower
Follower
Darryl Bagaoisan

Seller Positive Feedback : 0

Give your bike story of the day Empty
PostSubject: Give your bike story of the day   Give your bike story of the day Icon_minitime4/17/2010, 12:54 pm

Just post the good and bad that people do to you as you commute or just ride your bike. Or just simply talk about how your biking experience was for the day. afro
Back to top Go down
punkbrad
punkbrad

Seller Positive Feedback : 11

PostSubject: Re: Give your bike story of the day   Give your bike story of the day Icon_minitime5/4/2010, 12:34 pm

Darryl Bagaoisan wrote:
Just post the good and bad that people do to you as you commute or just ride your bike. Or just simply talk about how your biking experience was for the day. afro

i like the idea - share the wealth of fun stories.

i took the 26" dirt jumper out to facist valley mall. there are some nice big smooth concrete banks behind the mall along the river in the parking area. rode the banks for a while then hit the "convention center" behind the mall -

i LOVE riding the DJ around for urban assault sessions. since i got the Bowery i have not been ignoring the bike, but certainly nto giving it the attnetion it deserves.

to finish my ride was a climb up Bachman behing the hospital in hillcrest. its a gnar-gnar hill that i never set fot down to conquer.
Back to top Go down
Darryl Bagaoisan
Follower
Follower
Darryl Bagaoisan

PostSubject: Critical Mass: April 30   Give your bike story of the day Icon_minitime5/4/2010, 1:16 pm

Very nice peaceful ride, except for the fact that a bum tried stopping another bicyclist and ended up paying the price by getting his head slammed on the floor. It was crazy. You can hear a loud thump. People started riding back to try and help the cyclist, but was to late since the guy was already on the floor in a beetle position. Typical loudness, cops nagging the riders, a few ladies pig , and a nice long ride back to the fountain.
Back to top Go down
paulmitchel
paulmitchel

Seller Positive Feedback : 4

PostSubject: Re: Give your bike story of the day   Give your bike story of the day Icon_minitime5/4/2010, 5:01 pm

mashed on this honda civic towards a redlight, messenger hooked on the oncoming car's left signal. pretty dope.
Back to top Go down
Darryl Bagaoisan
Follower
Follower
Darryl Bagaoisan

PostSubject: Re: Give your bike story of the day   Give your bike story of the day Icon_minitime5/6/2010, 6:52 am

Caroll Canyon Road to Linda Visa at 4 in the morning. Took the deadly path of Kearny villa road. Super scary and super dark. When passing the tall trees, i thought i was going to die, so i was like F this, MASH SD! haha. Well there it is. I wheelied across the whole thing too. cyclops jk.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Host
Host
Admin

Seller Positive Feedback : 10

PostSubject: Re: Give your bike story of the day   Give your bike story of the day Icon_minitime5/6/2010, 11:13 am

some lady in a red kia (go figure) honked at me when I was on the right side of the lane and shouted, "Use the sidewalk idiot!"... Dumbass. Learn your traffic laws first. ARGH!
Back to top Go down
https://fixies.forumotion.com
Darryl Bagaoisan
Follower
Follower
Darryl Bagaoisan

PostSubject: Re: Give your bike story of the day   Give your bike story of the day Icon_minitime5/6/2010, 11:51 am

Evil or Very Mad . I remember I had two people honk at me on the same day when riding through convoy. One of them tried to pick a fight with me. I just kept track standing in front of him. He tried to rev is engine super loud, but didn't budge. When i left and then looked behind, he was all like, "What?!". Then i was like what you bleep bleep. I shouldn't have said what i said, but you live and you learn. Were all in this together.
Back to top Go down
VinceEatsPho
n00b
n00b
VinceEatsPho

PostSubject: Re: Give your bike story of the day   Give your bike story of the day Icon_minitime5/6/2010, 12:22 pm

Today, My lockring slipped on me. Now I don't have a ride to school for the next few days and I have to replace the lockring. Oh, and it left me walking home in 86 degree Sacramento weather. Also not a biking experience but as I got around the corner from home, heard loud music and stuff and the street was packed with cars. I figured it was just a Band playing for cinco De mayo at the Sushi Lounge accross the street(literally), turns out that B.O.B and a bunch of other singers were there performing and I didn't realize it till it had ended.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/vince.beast
biz 1904
Lurker
Lurker
biz 1904

PostSubject: Re: Give your bike story of the day   Give your bike story of the day Icon_minitime5/7/2010, 9:48 am

So I come home today and decide its time to take the bke outta the car (a scion xb with a full 55cm bike is kinda cramped) and decide to hit the park right by my house and happen to run into 3 fixed riders from the forum chillin on the courts hit the 3 stair a couple times rode my longest manule sitting down ever was less than 30ft but I'm proud of it fell tryin to do it again but all in all had a blast need to do it again
Back to top Go down
poorman
Lurker
Lurker
poorman

PostSubject: Re: Give your bike story of the day   Give your bike story of the day Icon_minitime5/10/2010, 2:31 am

nice cool day in cleveland on friday. i go out for a ride and it suddenly gets dark and i'm getting drilled on by golfball sized hail. the wind was powerful enough to blow me over. i thought i had entered the gates of hell. it was only 7pm and the weather forecast told me it wouldn't start until 9pm. i had to find someones open garage to hang out in until the hail stopped. luckily there was a family standing in their own garage watching the storm. they kindly let me join them. it finally cleared up and i went on my way.
Back to top Go down
http://goldmicropenis.tumblr.com
Admin
Host
Host
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Give your bike story of the day   Give your bike story of the day Icon_minitime5/11/2010, 4:34 am

Today I ate mad shit going downhill. If you are familiar with Montezuma's downhill it is pretty scary. I tried avoiding a pothole and my pedal hit the sidewalk and I flew about 8 ft. Everyone at the stop light saw and later honked at me (their way of saying hahaha you ate shit and I saw it). Now my bike is all fucked up
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Give your bike story of the day   Give your bike story of the day Icon_minitime5/11/2010, 4:42 am

Mandrew wrote:
Today I ate mad shit going downhill. If you are familiar with Montezuma's downhill it is pretty scary. I tried avoiding a pothole and my pedal hit the sidewalk and I flew about 8 ft. Everyone at the stop light saw and later honked at me (their way of saying hahaha you ate shit and I saw it). Now my bike is all fucked up

Oh shit, are you okay?
Back to top Go down
http://paulodelacruz.tumblr.com
paulmitchel
paulmitchel

PostSubject: Re: Give your bike story of the day   Give your bike story of the day Icon_minitime5/11/2010, 5:01 am

damn son
Back to top Go down
Admin
Host
Host
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Give your bike story of the day   Give your bike story of the day Icon_minitime5/11/2010, 5:01 am

Paulo wrote:
Mandrew wrote:

Oh shit, are you okay?

my left back side hurts a lot. I think I bruised it. My elbow is swollen again. But luckily I had my helmet on because I hit a pretty big rock on my head when I fell. But overall Im fine. Im just trying to true my tires at the moment. Its like WAYYY OFF
Back to top Go down
poorman
Lurker
Lurker
poorman

PostSubject: Re: Give your bike story of the day   Give your bike story of the day Icon_minitime5/11/2010, 5:29 am

fuck Sad
Back to top Go down
http://goldmicropenis.tumblr.com
Mr Berto
Lurker
Lurker
Mr Berto

PostSubject: Re: Give your bike story of the day   Give your bike story of the day Icon_minitime5/11/2010, 5:53 am

Mandrew wrote:
Paulo wrote:
Mandrew wrote:

Oh shit, are you okay?

my left back side hurts a lot. I think I bruised it. My elbow is swollen again. But luckily I had my helmet on because I hit a pretty big rock on my head when I fell. But overall Im fine. Im just trying to true my tires at the moment. Its like WAYYY OFF
Damn! Good Luck on making your wheels true. Take some Vitamin B(eer) for the pain drunken
Back to top Go down
Admin
Host
Host
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Give your bike story of the day   Give your bike story of the day Icon_minitime5/11/2010, 6:07 am

haha nice one!
Back to top Go down
punkbrad
punkbrad

Seller Positive Feedback : 11

PostSubject: Re: Give your bike story of the day   Give your bike story of the day Icon_minitime5/11/2010, 7:57 am

Mr Berto wrote:

Damn! Good Luck on making your wheels true. Take some Vitamin B(eer) for the pain drunken

in my trade we say "you need to put some alcohol on that"

today i hit Robb Field Skatepark on my 26" dirt jumper and there actually was another dude on a 26DJ there too - there were lotsa BMX dudes

a skater punked off the 26Dj rider for "gettign in his way" ... it was funny how people talk mad shit at skateparks.

i LOVE the skatepark, when i sell enough Straps (name to be deterrmined) i am buying another 20" BMX solely for the park... aww wyeah.
Back to top Go down
Mr Berto
Lurker
Lurker
Mr Berto

PostSubject: Re: Give your bike story of the day   Give your bike story of the day Icon_minitime5/11/2010, 8:02 am

Haha! That's good one too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give your bike story of the day   Give your bike story of the day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Give your bike story of the day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fixed Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: