Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Websites that have DEALS on BIKES & PARTS

Go down 
+4
fdpval
Admin
Paulo
punkbrad
8 posters
AuthorMessage
punkbrad
punkbrad

Seller Positive Feedback : 11

Websites that have DEALS on BIKES & PARTS Empty
PostSubject: Websites that have DEALS on BIKES & PARTS   Websites that have DEALS on BIKES & PARTS Icon_minitime4/7/2010, 7:36 am

Please help out the community by posting your favorite deal websites. MAtt - what was that deal-of-the-minute site you talked about?? bonk something??

I try to keep my money local but often times things are obscure and better acquired online.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

like that....
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Paulo

Seller Positive Feedback : 4

PostSubject: Re: Websites that have DEALS on BIKES & PARTS   Websites that have DEALS on BIKES & PARTS Icon_minitime4/7/2010, 8:29 am

Owned by the same people who do BikesDirect. Some pretty good deals on there.
Back to top Go down
http://paulodelacruz.tumblr.com
punkbrad
punkbrad

Seller Positive Feedback : 11

PostSubject: Orange County - Local shout-out.   Websites that have DEALS on BIKES & PARTS Icon_minitime5/4/2010, 12:37 pm

if you are in the OC - check out EPIC Bikes on Mag & The 405.

BEST deals on BMX and has a big fixed following now too. good online representation and ALWAYS has a deal laying around the shop.

a few of his mechanics are pro guys you may find in RideBMX or other mags & vids... nice nice guys... very chill.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Host
Host
Admin

Seller Positive Feedback : 10

PostSubject: Re: Websites that have DEALS on BIKES & PARTS   Websites that have DEALS on BIKES & PARTS Icon_minitime5/4/2010, 5:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ***** Called my phone number to clarify an address

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] **** Good deals but shipping takes a full week

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ***

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ****
Back to top Go down
https://fixies.forumotion.com
fdpval
Lurker
Lurker
fdpval

Seller Positive Feedback : 0

PostSubject: Re: Websites that have DEALS on BIKES & PARTS   Websites that have DEALS on BIKES & PARTS Icon_minitime5/4/2010, 10:28 pm

Exclusive 20% off EighthInch bullhorn bars and chainrings- Facebook promo:
just use the code "eighthinch_facebook_fan" in checkout and get 20% off all our in-stock bullhorn handlebars and chainrings! Good till May 31st!

buy through

Back to top Go down
jeffshmeff
Guru
Guru
jeffshmeff

Seller Positive Feedback : 4

PostSubject: Re: Websites that have DEALS on BIKES & PARTS   Websites that have DEALS on BIKES & PARTS Icon_minitime5/5/2010, 12:52 am

punkbrad wrote:
Please help out the community by posting your favorite deal websites. MAtt - what was that deal-of-the-minute site you talked about?? bonk something??

I try to keep my money local but often times things are obscure and better acquired online.

like that....

I think Matts talking about [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I've been on there a couple times and it seems like they specialize in road bike gear and parts.
Back to top Go down
mattamatta
Leader
Leader
mattamatta

Seller Positive Feedback : 1

PostSubject: Re: Websites that have DEALS on BIKES & PARTS   Websites that have DEALS on BIKES & PARTS Icon_minitime5/5/2010, 1:38 am

Yup, bonktown. Their mountain stuff is on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.mattthayer.com
poorman
Lurker
Lurker
poorman

Seller Positive Feedback : 0

PostSubject: Re: Websites that have DEALS on BIKES & PARTS   Websites that have DEALS on BIKES & PARTS Icon_minitime5/10/2010, 2:50 am

i've gotten some cheap parts from amazon.com
Back to top Go down
http://goldmicropenis.tumblr.com
Trem
Lurker
Lurker
Trem

Seller Positive Feedback : 1

PostSubject: Re: Websites that have DEALS on BIKES & PARTS   Websites that have DEALS on BIKES & PARTS Icon_minitime5/13/2010, 2:55 am

Have any of you ordered anything off [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] They've got san marcos rolls' for real cheap, and if you manage to get your cart amount to $74 or up, they ship for free. The only thing is that they're overseas... and I've heard some horror stories about shipping from overseas. Anyway, I've got a rolls & cinelli stem in mind from their shop, and just wanted some input before I ordered.

Oh and also check out:
thebikebiz
they've got deals on alot of their stuff and they're located in sactown, ca. so shipping shouldn't be as much of a hassle as it is ordering out of state.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/volta
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Websites that have DEALS on BIKES & PARTS   Websites that have DEALS on BIKES & PARTS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Websites that have DEALS on BIKES & PARTS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fixed Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: