Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bicycle Warehouse SD CA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Host
Host
Admin

Seller Positive Feedback : 10

Bicycle Warehouse SD CA Empty
PostSubject: Bicycle Warehouse SD CA   Bicycle Warehouse SD CA Icon_minitime3/20/2010, 12:17 am

This place is an ordinary bike shop. Nothing special. They do hold Kryptonite locks and Shimano stuff. Tubes are 5.99. Ill go back maybe to look around and I'll possibly end up buying something.
Back to top Go down
https://fixies.forumotion.com
mattamatta
Leader
Leader
mattamatta

Seller Positive Feedback : 1

PostSubject: Re: Bicycle Warehouse SD CA   Bicycle Warehouse SD CA Icon_minitime3/20/2010, 1:26 am

I liked the Felt (at least I think it was Felt.... either that or something like it) road bikes they had there.

Other than that, I was a little underwhelmed. They had other stuff, but nothing that I'm particularly insterested in - bmx, mountain, commuter. I've read some reviews that liked that they were a Giant dealer, but I have no particular affinity for that either.

Didn't talk to anyone, so I have no idea about the service or knowhow of the staff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mattthayer.com
punkbrad
punkbrad

Seller Positive Feedback : 11

PostSubject: Re: Bicycle Warehouse SD CA   Bicycle Warehouse SD CA Icon_minitime3/20/2010, 10:25 pm

mattamatta wrote:
I liked the Felt (at least I think it was Felt.... either that or something like it) road bikes they had there.

Other than that, I was a little underwhelmed. They had other stuff, but nothing that I'm particularly insterested in - bmx, mountain, commuter. I've read some reviews that liked that they were a Giant dealer, but I have no particular affinity for that either.

Didn't talk to anyone, so I have no idea about the service or knowhow of the staff.

Agreed - they have mid-grade stuff at mid-grade prices. Nothing that blows your skirt up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bicycle Warehouse SD CA   Bicycle Warehouse SD CA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bicycle Warehouse SD CA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Marketplace :: Bike Shop Reviews-
Jump to: