Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides!

Go down 
+3
Admin
mattamatta
paulmitchel
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
paulmitchel
paulmitchel

Seller Positive Feedback : 4

SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides! Empty
PostSubject: SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides!   SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides! Icon_minitime3/12/2010, 8:59 am

this thread is for all you cats to post youre last minute rides that people should come out to
Back to top Go down
paulmitchel
paulmitchel

PostSubject: Re: SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides!   SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides! Icon_minitime3/12/2010, 8:59 am

downtown chula vista tonight. keep checking back for actual time. meet up at fudruckkers fuckers
Back to top Go down
paulmitchel
paulmitchel

PostSubject: Pacquiao vs. Hatton PPV   SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides! Icon_minitime3/14/2010, 2:29 am

this actually looks like fun and its for a good cause. whoever is down to bike ride from my house to here hit me up. directions will be discussed before the ride.

Everybody is invited to my house down South following up the fun we had at last summer's first Fight Night Fundraiser featuring Pacquiao vs. Hatton PPV. The main event is Pac-Man vs. Joshua Clottey at Cowboy's Stadium on March 13th.

Any donation amount is welcome to help me raise money toward Leukemia and Lymphoma (and help pay for pay per view)

-There will be lots of food/drinks/music
-50/50 boxing pool (half donated/half to the winner)
-The ever popular Mustache competition (built or grown)
-Raffle drawings for prizes (bring extra cash - $5 for 3 raffle tickets)
-VERY basic boxing instruction/technique
-Me getting punched in the face for a few rounds

So come on out, hope to see you there!

Edit: Its Only 3 miles from my house to the location
Back to top Go down
mattamatta
Leader
Leader
mattamatta

Seller Positive Feedback : 1

PostSubject: Re: SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides!   SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides! Icon_minitime3/14/2010, 7:20 am

I'm going to be heading from downtown up to Velo Cult in a bit, and probably ride back through Balboa, maybe head out and around some places after that. Maybe out toward Point Loma or toward Mission Bay. I can check the forum from my phone.

Edit: At Velo Cult now (5:25), gonna be cruising around the area here afterward.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mattthayer.com
paulmitchel
paulmitchel

PostSubject: Re: SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides!   SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides! Icon_minitime3/15/2010, 1:52 am

mattamatta wrote:
I'm going to be heading from downtown up to Velo Cult in a bit, and probably ride back through Balboa, maybe head out and around some places after that. Maybe out toward Point Loma or toward Mission Bay. I can check the forum from my phone.

Edit: At Velo Cult now (5:25), gonna be cruising around the area here afterward.

Ahhh Man. I Totally wouldve joined if ive seen this. i needed to go to veloculture for some parts.
Back to top Go down
mattamatta
Leader
Leader
mattamatta

PostSubject: Re: SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides!   SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides! Icon_minitime3/19/2010, 9:18 am

Cruisin' downtown SD for a bit longer if anyone's around the area
Back to top Go down
Admin
Host
Host
Admin

Seller Positive Feedback : 10

PostSubject: Re: SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides!   SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides! Icon_minitime3/19/2010, 9:22 am

mattamatta wrote:

Yo PM me your number!
Back to top Go down
https://fixies.forumotion.com
paulmitchel
paulmitchel

PostSubject: Re: SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides!   SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides! Icon_minitime3/19/2010, 9:44 am

mattamatta wrote:

hahah. i was just there
Back to top Go down
mattamatta
Leader
Leader
mattamatta

PostSubject: Re: SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides!   SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides! Icon_minitime3/19/2010, 10:16 am

Haha, sorry guys, I didn't end up checking back. Met a mountain biker right after posting that out at the park behind the convention center, ended up chatting with him for a while and heading home.

Maybe I'll catch up with some of you guys tomorrow. I wish I could go Friday mornings on some of those rides you've been posting (oh man, riding around Mission bay and whatnot is somewhere I've really been wanting to hit up), but I'm working! I'm "normally" a four day work week (four 10hrs instead of five 8s), but we're working that plus fridays now to make deadlines.... Eventually I'll be off Fridays again and either riding with th some of you, or doing coronado or something neat like that every friday. Gotta get them legs in shape for track season!

I'll be off around 3:30 in San Marcos again (maybe I'll get there on time tomorrow). I'll be on the forums all day on my phone, and at lunch on the real computer, and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Host
Host
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides!   SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides! Icon_minitime3/19/2010, 10:18 am

mattamatta wrote:
Haha, sorry guys, I didn't end up checking back. Met a mountain biker right after posting that out at the park behind the convention center, ended up chatting with him for a while and heading home.

Maybe I'll catch up with some of you guys tomorrow. I wish I could go Friday mornings on some of those rides you've been posting (oh man, riding around Mission bay and whatnot is somewhere I've really been wanting to hit up), but I'm working! I'm "normally" a four day work week (four 10hrs instead of five 8s), but we're working that plus fridays now to make deadlines.... Eventually I'll be off Fridays again and either riding with th some of you, or doing coronado or something neat like that every friday. Gotta get them legs in shape for track season!

I'll be off around 3:30 in San Marcos again (maybe I'll get there on time tomorrow). I'll be on the forums all day on my phone, and at lunch on the real computer, and whatnot.

Alright sounds good! We'll do another OB ride for you once your fridays are available
Back to top Go down
mattamatta
Leader
Leader
mattamatta

PostSubject: Re: SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides!   SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides! Icon_minitime3/20/2010, 7:49 am

Edit: oops, nevermind. I will likely go out later though.
Back to top Go down
mattamatta
Leader
Leader
mattamatta

PostSubject: Re: SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides!   SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides! Icon_minitime3/21/2010, 2:55 am

Anyone going on a neat ride today?
Back to top Go down
mattamatta
Leader
Leader
mattamatta

PostSubject: Re: SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides!   SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides! Icon_minitime3/21/2010, 5:51 am

Out and about in the velo cult, balboa, velodrome area. Might check out Adams avenue in a bit.

Edit: All done. Went all over - downtown to south park, stopped at velo cult, went by the velodrome, to hillcrest up to Adams ave , down to mission hills bikes, balboa, and back to downtown. Heck if a ride, especially co sidering I seem to feel the need to sprint off every stop and try to keep up with or pass cars in traffic :0

Balboa park was beautiful this time of day. Had a fresh squeezed lemonade. It was tasty.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Host
Host
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides!   SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides! Icon_minitime3/21/2010, 10:11 am

Matt join us tomorrow 3-21-10

Tomorrow either Downtown chula vista or Balboa around 8PM

JOIN US! PM ME for my number!

Its just me and paulmitchel for now.
Back to top Go down
mattamatta
Leader
Leader
mattamatta

PostSubject: Re: SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides!   SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides! Icon_minitime3/21/2010, 12:37 pm

Tomorrow's my fiance's birthday, so I'll have to catch up with you guys some other time. 8pm's toward the late side for me for a "work night" also, as I'm typically hoping to get ready for bed around 9-9:30... I don't always succeed, but if it's closer to 10 than 9:30, I usually am a little tired.

Being up at 5:30 isn't much fun for a non-morning person, especially when you don't get home till around 6:30.

I definitely have to make it out to a ride with you guys some time soon though. I've been craving those fries you guys were eating in the pictures of your OB ride since you posted them. That looks like such good times.
Back to top Go down
paulmitchel
paulmitchel

PostSubject: Re: SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides!   SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides! Icon_minitime3/21/2010, 12:41 pm

mattamatta wrote:
Tomorrow's my fiance's birthday, so I'll have to catch up with you guys some other time. 8pm's toward the late side for me for a "work night" also, as I'm typically hoping to get ready for bed around 9-9:30... I don't always succeed, but if it's closer to 10 than 9:30, I usually am a little tired.

Being up at 5:30 isn't much fun for a non-morning person, especially when you don't get home till around 6:30.

I definitely have to make it out to a ride with you guys some time soon though. I've been craving those fries you guys were eating in the pictures of your OB ride since you posted them. That looks like such good times.

Don't even be sorry. Just celebrate it up.

And I hope you have the time of your life and I owe it ahhh ehh dun dum dun
Back to top Go down
Admin
Host
Host
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides!   SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides! Icon_minitime3/22/2010, 8:55 am

Downtown chula vista at 8-9pm until whenever. SO far its me, paul, paulo, possibly a couple more
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides!   SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides! Icon_minitime3/22/2010, 12:48 pm

Mandrew wrote:
Downtown chula vista at 8-9pm until whenever. SO far its me, paul, paulo, possibly a couple more

Did you guys end up going? I feel bad for having to bail out last minute. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://paulodelacruz.tumblr.com
paulmitchel
paulmitchel

PostSubject: Re: SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides!   SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides! Icon_minitime3/22/2010, 1:02 pm

Paulo wrote:
Mandrew wrote:

Did you guys end up going? I feel bad for having to bail out last minute. Sad

Don't. I feel bad for you missing out on an awesome ride sessh
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides!   SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides! Icon_minitime3/22/2010, 1:03 pm

I'll have to make it to one of these awesome night rides some time... damn it.
Back to top Go down
http://paulodelacruz.tumblr.com
Admin
Host
Host
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides!   SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides! Icon_minitime3/22/2010, 1:25 pm

It was pretty fun. I got down skidding kind of and track stand for a good 30seconds haha

Basically we met up at fudddruckers biked to the top of the parking structure where san diego credit union is. Biked down to the mall and started tricking inside where all the stores are at for a good 40 minutes. Then we went to Starbucks hung out then went back to fudds and biked the park there. Pretty fun
Back to top Go down
Admin
Host
Host
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides!   SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides! Icon_minitime3/23/2010, 7:27 am

Might be riding DTCV again tonight. around 8 to whenever... PM me if youre interested in joining us
Back to top Go down
mattamatta
Leader
Leader
mattamatta

PostSubject: Re: SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides!   SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides! Icon_minitime3/23/2010, 8:46 am

I was thinking about heading up to Balboa in a bit. See how the ride there is from my place.

Edit: Headin up that way now (7:04pm)

Edit 2: Booyah! 20mins from forum to fountain. I kicked the hill of park blvds ass. Not quite like sat afternoon, but still a few people walking around.

Edit 3 Home now, no longer there
Back to top Go down
punkbrad
punkbrad

Seller Positive Feedback : 11

PostSubject: Re: SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides!   SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides! Icon_minitime3/23/2010, 11:55 am

mattamatta wrote:
I was thinking about heading up to Balboa in a bit. See how the ride there is from my place.

Edit: Headin up that way now (7:04pm)

Edit 2: Booyah! 20mins from forum to fountain. I kicked the hill of park blvds ass. Not quite like sat afternoon, but still a few people walking around.

Edit 3 Home now, no longer there

werd - way to hammer it out Matt. i went on an epic 20-something miler today.

we need some kind of shoutbox so if peeps want to hang and see whose online and pick up a ridin-buddy it can be in realtime...

of course i want it right away and cannot offer anything as far as bringing it to fruition... but i will beta test free of charge!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Host
Host
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides!   SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides! Icon_minitime3/25/2010, 2:48 am

Riding tomorrow morning around Imperial Beach
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides!   SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SD We're riding in a bit....Last minute rides!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next