Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friday Night Races!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mattamatta
Leader
Leader
mattamatta

Seller Positive Feedback : 1

Friday Night Races! Empty
PostSubject: Friday Night Races!   Friday Night Races! Icon_minitime5/7/2010, 9:15 am

Friday Night Races start tomorrow (Fri May 7th) at 6:30PM at the San Diego Velodrome!

I'm going to show up to compete in the D-grade races.

Races tomorrow will have D-Grade races (Tues Night Racing has only the A, B, C groups) as well women-only races. Friday races will have events for people to start who aren't elligible yet or experienced enough for the Tuesday night races, as well as other categories that aren't represented on tues (womens, juniors, masters, sprints, etc - looks like just D's and womens tomorrow, or at least that's what the site specifically mentions).

The first set of classes finished, which mean's those who took the level 1 can now start racing on Fridays. Stronger riders from Fridays will become elligible to race on tuesdays, and I hope to end up there before long.

If you want to see some n00bs have at it (as well as some women who may or may not be n00bs - only one "open" class, so there'll probably be some pretty hardcore riders I'd think) and watch me race for the first time, come on by. Not sure how big it will be compared to Tues nights, but the Tuesday races are a blast - super casual and good natured.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mattthayer.com
Darryl Bagaoisan
Follower
Follower
Darryl Bagaoisan

Seller Positive Feedback : 0

Friday Night Races! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Races!   Friday Night Races! Icon_minitime5/7/2010, 10:05 am

Good Luck! I would come and watch, but got to make money.
Back to top Go down

Friday Night Races!
Page 1 of 1