Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saturday April 10th - 11AM - trying to get a ride together...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
punkbrad
punkbrad

Seller Positive Feedback : 11

Saturday April 10th - 11AM - trying to get a ride together... Empty
PostSubject: Saturday April 10th - 11AM - trying to get a ride together...   Saturday April 10th - 11AM - trying to get a ride together... Icon_minitime4/7/2010, 1:00 pm

I have a breakfast meeting at 9. after that i am riding!!

Lets meet at 11AM - and go for a fun, different and cool ass ride.

if you have a suggestion let me know - im thinking mission bay, Pacific Beach area - lots of things and people to see, places to see, bike shops to check out - theres the coast trail, lots of city riding, etc. we can meet at sports arena area maybe - and head out from there perhaps?

If you want to ride saturday about 11 im open for suggestions...

lemme know - PB.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Host
Host
Admin

Seller Positive Feedback : 10

PostSubject: Re: Saturday April 10th - 11AM - trying to get a ride together...   Saturday April 10th - 11AM - trying to get a ride together... Icon_minitime4/8/2010, 6:45 am

i got work Sad
Back to top Go down
https://fixies.forumotion.com
punkbrad
punkbrad

PostSubject: Re: Saturday April 10th - 11AM - trying to get a ride together...   Saturday April 10th - 11AM - trying to get a ride together... Icon_minitime4/8/2010, 8:03 am

Mandrew wrote:
i got work Sad

if i could figure out a way to ride every day and afford all the things i want i life, without working - i woudl be stoked...

Heres my saying:

"One does not work for the act of working. One works to make possible all the things outside of their occupation" - Punkbrad.

Oh well - i ride every weekend - we'll catch up...
Back to top Go down
mattamatta
Leader
Leader
mattamatta

Seller Positive Feedback : 1

PostSubject: Re: Saturday April 10th - 11AM - trying to get a ride together...   Saturday April 10th - 11AM - trying to get a ride together... Icon_minitime4/9/2010, 1:35 am

I can probably ride. There's a custom bike show in mission valley that I'm going to, but I'll want to get a ride in some time that day. Not sure what time the show is, I'll have to look it up
Back to top Go down
http://www.mattthayer.com
punkbrad
punkbrad

PostSubject: Re: Saturday April 10th - 11AM - trying to get a ride together...   Saturday April 10th - 11AM - trying to get a ride together... Icon_minitime4/9/2010, 2:13 am

mattamatta wrote:
I can probably ride. There's a custom bike show in mission valley that I'm going to, but I'll want to get a ride in some time that day. Not sure what time the show is, I'll have to look it up

Its right by my place... 10AM to 5PM. I'll prolly go after the ride too - after partie at Velo Cult. I met Sky over there yesterday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Price At the Door
1 Day Pass- $15
2 Day Pass - $25
3 Day Pass - $35
4 Day Pass - $45
12 and Under - Free
Back to top Go down
mattamatta
Leader
Leader
mattamatta

PostSubject: Re: Saturday April 10th - 11AM - trying to get a ride together...   Saturday April 10th - 11AM - trying to get a ride together... Icon_minitime4/9/2010, 2:54 am

Oh sweet. I'll be attending the show with my fiancé and her dad. Her dad's gonna be riding after with some rivendell bike guys so I'm up for a ride And/or hit up velo cult. Maybe I'll get a new trixie.
Back to top Go down
punkbrad
punkbrad

PostSubject: Re: Saturday April 10th - 11AM - trying to get a ride together...   Saturday April 10th - 11AM - trying to get a ride together... Icon_minitime4/10/2010, 7:20 am

INFO FOR SATURDAY.

Looks like I'm flying solo - BUT - if anyone wants to meet me - about 11AM at Dana Landing by Sea World. Google "Dana Landing San Diego CA" for directions. email me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or PM me for my cell number.

I plan on riding all around PB cuz I've never ridden there. Prolly mello cruise the streets and maybe hit a pub or a pretzel stand, ride the shoreline path, just do whatever.

Heres where I will be parking (its free parking) and prolly ride out Ingrahm or use the Bayside Walk bike path at MB to ride around to PB.

Word - B.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mattamatta
Leader
Leader
mattamatta

PostSubject: Re: Saturday April 10th - 11AM - trying to get a ride together...   Saturday April 10th - 11AM - trying to get a ride together... Icon_minitime4/10/2010, 1:15 pm

I'll have to see what time we're planning on going to the show, but I'm definitely itchin to do some riding tomorrow. Not sure if it will be before going to the show or after. I'll probably hit up the Velu Cult after party for a bit too.

Man, they had this sexy Masi track bike with Masi disc wheels there today. Nowhere near my size, but looked pretty old and slick as hell. I think it was Masi anyway.... looked cool.
Back to top Go down
punkbrad
punkbrad

PostSubject: Re: Saturday April 10th - 11AM - trying to get a ride together...   Saturday April 10th - 11AM - trying to get a ride together... Icon_minitime4/11/2010, 1:25 pm

had a great ride....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Paulo

Seller Positive Feedback : 4

PostSubject: Re: Saturday April 10th - 11AM - trying to get a ride together...   Saturday April 10th - 11AM - trying to get a ride together... Icon_minitime4/11/2010, 3:09 pm

Looks like it was beautiful riding weather. Too bad I was in LA for most of the day.
Back to top Go down
http://paulodelacruz.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday April 10th - 11AM - trying to get a ride together...   Saturday April 10th - 11AM - trying to get a ride together... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturday April 10th - 11AM - trying to get a ride together...
Page 1 of 1