Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possibly dropped a fixie tool.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mattamatta
Leader
Leader
mattamatta

Seller Positive Feedback : 1

Possibly dropped a fixie tool. Empty
PostSubject: Possibly dropped a fixie tool.   Possibly dropped a fixie tool. Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 12:03 pm

If anyone happens to be cruising around Morley Field (near the velodrome) tomorrow, take a look around the east parking lot (other side of the baseball fields from the velodrome) for a Pedro's Trixie. I know I had it over there when I took the front wheel off to put on the rack, but I can't find it now. It may turn up somewhere in my stuff, but if anyone happens to be around that area, take a look on the ground as you go by.

I was parked in one of the first handfull of spots after you enter the parking area at the east of the fields and the driveway turns into the little loop.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mattthayer.com
punkbrad
punkbrad

Seller Positive Feedback : 11

PostSubject: Re: Possibly dropped a fixie tool.   Possibly dropped a fixie tool. Icon_minitime4/7/2010, 11:44 pm

Sorry doode - hopefully someone finds it if tis dropped and notifies the velo people... i can take the bike over there after work today if you want... B.
Back to top Go down
punkbrad
punkbrad

PostSubject: Re: Possibly dropped a fixie tool.   Possibly dropped a fixie tool. Icon_minitime4/8/2010, 11:33 am

i rode over there today in my travels after work.

i looked all over - i found nada. i didnt ask any of the instructors as they all seemed busy teaching grommies how to ride on a track.... i didnt see any tool on the ground in any of the lots doode... sory mang...
Back to top Go down
mattamatta
Leader
Leader
mattamatta

Seller Positive Feedback : 1

PostSubject: Re: Possibly dropped a fixie tool.   Possibly dropped a fixie tool. Icon_minitime4/8/2010, 11:38 am

So you finally found the track, eh?

First time I went there we drove around for about 15 mins within the area looking at the gps on google maps until we finally realized we could only get within sight of it on foot (or bike in some cases).

No big loss, I'll just have to leave my 15t cog on there for now, and pick up another one some day soon. Not horribly 'spensive. Of course, if I buy a new one then the old one will end up being trapped in some fold of my backpack that I haven't found or something, and I'll find it months later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mattthayer.com
punkbrad
punkbrad

PostSubject: Re: Possibly dropped a fixie tool.   Possibly dropped a fixie tool. Icon_minitime4/8/2010, 9:06 pm

mattamatta wrote:
So you finally found the track, eh?

First time I went there we drove around for about 15 mins within the area looking at the gps on google maps until we finally realized we could only get within sight of it on foot (or bike in some cases).

No big loss, I'll just have to leave my 15t cog on there for now, and pick up another one some day soon. Not horribly 'spensive. Of course, if I buy a new one then the old one will end up being trapped in some fold of my backpack that I haven't found or something, and I'll find it months later.

and when you do, i'll be there to buy it from you on a deeep discount!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibly dropped a fixie tool.   Possibly dropped a fixie tool. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possibly dropped a fixie tool.
Page 1 of 1